Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

07 November 2006

What did I say? :-)

OFF for now? arrrggggg just can't resist!...Seriously, I really need to take a break for now. So much going on, so much to do around the house specially holidays quiet approaching. Plus work we are moving soon and I need to packed.

Anyway, I just want to say thank you to all who always visited me here. And your comments & messages in my tagboard, are truly appreciated. Sana hindi kayo magsawa...Love you all!

My birthday yipeeee! ...hmmmmm saan na ang presents ko? ...just kidding 'lang hiya nanghingi pa! hahaha...

I thank God for giving me another year to celebrate. My only wish is to give me a good health, love and peace.



Happy birthday to me!

To: Lily (1st ka nga! hehehe), Genaly, Ethel, Ann, Vk, Amy, Ylan, Rho, LanieG, TiKey, Ghee, Raquel, Lutchi...Salamat sa comments nyo at sorry hindi man ako makapag reply. Rain check lang muna ha. muuuahhh...
And to all who greeted me a big Thank You from the bottom of my heart!
Oh segi- have a great day everyone and enjoy the rest of the week. God bless us all!