Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

06 November 2006

Nothing much...

How was you guys weekend? Hope productive and having fun. Mine, not so bad besides I hurt my lower back. I think this is a sign of being old. hehehe.

Genalyn- 3/4 of the 30's na ako. Lapit na over the hill.

When I woke up this morning I thought I felt better so I start working around the house, after half an hour ooooppppsssss it hurt again. I said that's it I need to go to work tomorrow i better sit still. So I did...I tried to take a nap but it made it worst so i got up & sit infront of my pc. Dindn't do any blog hopping though but I did try some digiscrap. Been seen a lot of bloggers done digiscrap and I'm really impressed of their works so, I told myself I should give it a try. So here it is, hope you guys like it...



Julie's cheapest costume ever! LoL... 2 packs of face paint 1.99$/pack. She did the whole thing she din't want my help good for me...hehehe...











My fav...isn't she adorable? Lily's little angel Jasmine.


Last but not the least...Happy Birthday to you maam Irel! I know tomorrow pa just want to make sure na I wont forget!


Ok dokie all for now...
Happy Monday everyone and have a wonderful week!
Off muna ako sa blogging, I have so much things to do. I'll be back after Thanksgiving.
I'll visit you guys when I can. Hugs & kisses to all. God bless!