Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

11 November 2006

Thank You So Much...

edited:

I know you guys wondering why I came back so soon sa pag ba-blogging. Hindi kasi matuloy ang hubby ko to go MA kasi cancelled ang funeral service sa daddy niya, (as you all know he passed away a month ago) kasi ang mommy niya nasa hospital ngayon for gallbladder infection and a heart attack. Siguro na missed lang nya ang asawa nya, imagine nearly 65 yrs. silang mag-asawa at ngayon lang nagkahiwalay. She will go through for surgery tomorrow for the gallbladder and they will put a stint to her heart because she's too old for heart bypass surgery, she's 86 and she just don't want it. Please Pray for her. Thank You.

Anyway, now hubby not going to MA he can help me anytime now.

Hello my friends, I just want to say "Thank You So Much" for all your greetings & wishes for my birthday. I am so happy & so grateful to have a wonderful friends around me. It made me feel so complete. Thanks so much!

Anyway, about my birthday, it was so wonderful and I felt so much love.

When I came in at work, this is what I saw on my chair. How sweet is that? Thanks Kathy & Tim I really appreciate it a lot. Time for cake and presents. Para talaga akong bata excited na excited :-).

Then I got home I received a cake flower arrangement from Kookie, it's so nice and sweet of her. Thanks stinker loves them all! Also to my dear Vk & family, thanks for the lovely card, really appreciate it.

Then, when hubby got home, got a 2 dozens of yellow roses and a beautiful card. Reading what written in the card it just melt my heart. Very sweet.

I didn't want to go out for dinner but Julie insists so we just went for hot wings night, every Wednesday one of our fav resto. We ordered a bowl of hot and a bowl of 3 alarm. Tom got the 3 alarm, I got the hot one, oh my- my mouth was burning like hell! I can't imagined with the 3 alarm. hahaha. Anyway, after we ate I din't want to stay any longer cause I was so un-comfortable someone starring at me. Sarap sapukin! We went home happy & satisfied. My birthday this year so special for me and I thank you to each one of you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy weekends everyone and God bless! Hugz & kisses to all.