Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

19 November 2006

My Week and PIX to share.

How to start?...

First of all I would like to thank you once again to all your prayers for my MIL. The surgery went very well and hopefully she'll be home soon.

Monday:
...was busy packing at work. Took some pics sa area ko for the last time.
meh happy in this pics but NOT happy for the moved. The driving nightmare will start on Monday.

how much magazine you need at work? hehehe. You'd think I get anything done at work? Of course naman. I read magazine when I get bored or while waiting the parts projected.

I'm going to miss this place specially the driving.

Wednesday:
...Julie's catechism, I switched her to 6:30 class cause I know I wont be able to make it to drop her off for 4:30 class. Sa 4:30 class nya after dropping her off punta ako kina May para mag palipas ng oras at nakikain na lang din ng dinner. hehehe...kapal ano? Now that she's in 6:30 hindi na ako pumupunta kna May kasi may school siya at 6 so, ginagawa ko I do my errands or just wait for her in the parking lot for an hour & 15 mins. While waiting for her nag na nap naman ako so ok na rin diba?

Friday:
Nadean invited us to go with her to join with JJ & Lynne for CATATONIC ICE SKATING at Campus Martius Park in Downtown Detroit. Though I didn't skate but I had a great time! Julie and Nadean surely had a blasts!
julie enjoying ice skating.

Julie and Nadean with Lynne. Lynne such a nice lady.

WYYZ Channel 7 weather guy Dave Rexroth. Nakakatuwa kasi he asked me if i have my skate on, i said yes and he told why you're not skating? I said i don't want people see me fell off my butt...hehehe...

malapit ng matapos ang morning show they had everybody on the ice to form a letter C. Kami ni Nadean ang dulo ng C. click HERE for more pics from WCSX.

The official Christmas Tree at Campus Martius Park in downtown Detroit was lighted that night.

Lighting of the tree has become a favorite addition to winter in Detroit each year. (pics coutersy of wxyz).

More pics HERE of Nadean & Julie's ice skating.

After the morning show we went home and stopped by at kerbys had a breakfast. Around 12:30 Julie & I went to parents teacher conference. It was an easy ones since she had almost all A's. Her teacher in Geography ang dami kung tanong kasi first time in her 1st quarter nagka B+ siya. I asked the teacher why? he looked all her assigments and quizzes all looked good and said she's doing great and i said why she got B+? He said in my class I want to see more DETAILS specially working on maps, 7th grade kinda toughed and she needs to pay more attention working on her details. Sabi ko OK...then sabi niya I take na hindi daw ako happy sa B+...of course not...I said I'm happy and proud and I know she's capable of an A. Umuwi na lang kami kasi our conversations not going nowhere kasi dami kung tanong sagot niya she's doing great but just need to pay more attention on details.

While I'm in the parking lot I just can't helped it na not to take a picture on these 2 minivans...hehehe...While driving Julie told na i need a car wash...sabi ko I know. I take dirt road kasi the other road na paved still closed. Been rainy passed week so ayon nga since i've been taking dirt road yan ang mukha ng van ko. So I just can't helped na not to take the pics the other van na since I feel good kasi it's worst than mine. hehehe.
mine is the teal blue...i should be happy huh? hahaha.

Ok- sorry my post way to long busy kasi eh. And again I'm sorry hindi man ako naka bloghopped sa inyong lahat. Bawi lang ako ha? Once again maraming SALAMAT sa walang sawa sa pagbisita nyo, very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses to all. Have a wondeful week ahead. God bless!