Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

03 November 2006

Tag by Ruth

I was tag by mygurl Ruth

Simply list down nine weird things about yourself and tag nine others.

  • I washed my hands each time i touched a door knobs at work. (is it weird or just being careful not to get sick?) .
  • I slept with 3 pillows - don't know why, i just can't sleep without 3 pillows under my head.
  • I used my feet to pick up things - my hubby called me a monkey pati na rin ang boss ko kasi nakita niya ako i picked up the marker with my feet. :-)
  • I laughed when someone cut me off to go over the other lane during rushed hours and got stucked and "i said you idiot you deserved it!" hehehe not nice but i look stupid talking & screaming by myself. hahaha
  • When I leave to work i always look back to make sure the garage it closed. pag hindi ko na makita ang garage namin & still think na hindi ko na close i turn around just to make sure.
  • I keep asking same questions over & over until the person get annoyed by it. or until they said you just so weird!
  • When I take a shower I don't stop 'til I run out with hot water. (is this weird or being stupid wasting the water?)
  • We have un-finished basement everytime i go down there i get scared cause i always feel there's someone watching me. ( is it weird or just being a scary cat?)
  • Last but not the least I danced around the house with my undies...hahaha...
Pasensya na talaga kayo ha kung hindi ako makapag bisita sa inyong lahat at tsaka late na ako mag reply sa mga comments nyo, buzy lang po talaga. Passed couple nights na rin i'm catching up my sleeping cause i haven't been getting enough sleep lately. I'll be lucky to have 5 or 6 hours of sleep during week nights. Not good kasi i don't feel good at work at naiinis ako right away sa mga co-workers ko. Now, they kinda know na pag wala akong tulog. hehehe.

Speaking of work- we are officially moving to a different building w/c is 45 mins. drive from my house with no traffic. It's sucks but I guess i need to deal with it. I already told my boss na mag quit ako pero after our meeting kina-usap nila ako na 'wag mag quit. Plus nag offer din ng kunti so ok na rin ako at least may pang gasolina. Also i thought about it if i quit and find another job do i get the same freedom? nah i don't think so. Saan ka makakuha ng trabaho na you can do whatever you want as long as you do your job.

Ang haba na nito aabotan kayo ng siyam siyam sorry po.

Happy weekends everyone. Hugs & kisses to you all!

P.S
Grey's Anatomy update :-)
click the doctor to see the Latest Dish...hehehe...

One more foto from Julie's school band concert.
this is from Kathy's digicam.