Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

29 October 2006

Busy week

ayayay...hehehe...

What you guys been up to? Meh, same 'ol2x. How's the weather in your area, here been crappy brrrr...

I would like to thank madame Ethel sa theme ng blog ko. When I saw it I just can't resist not to asked her if I can use it in my blog. The only thing I change is the header, of course with the permission. I just love the whole theme its simple and clean looking.

Anyway, last Tuesday was Julie's first school band concert
as you all know she played trumpet and as usual it did turned out good. And also they are way better this year compare last year. Alam nyo kitang-kita sa vcam itong anak ko kalain nyo bang ini-elbow nya ang katabi, we asked her why, sabi niya na wala daw sa tono. hehehe. I'm hoping na hindi nakita sa ina. Oh yeah naka uniform na pala sila this year w/c is great kasi last year kahit ano lang. Pangit tingnan nun kasi some of the kids naka jeans or short pants. At least this they look so neat.

The father & daugther.

With Kathy & Tim.

After the concert we went to one of our fav mexican restaurant. I had chimichinga seafood hmmm that was so yummy. Kathy & I had strawberry margaritas, in some reason i got drunk! hehehe. Siguro pagud lang kayat daling na lasing.


I had her change her shirt so she wont make a stain on it, napa ka clumsy pa naman.

Ok dokie- (Happy Sunday) (Monday) everyone and have a wonderful week!.

To Ate Nina:
more birthdays to come ATe. Hugz & kisses!

Salamat nga pala sa feedback nyo sa previous post ko. Sana hindi mangyari sa inyo. I am more carefull now specially with the password.


Na notice nyo post ko 'to kahapon pa, nagka problema kasi sa coding eh at hindi ko ma solve, i was so frustrated, and mad finally gave up! Thanks to my preceptor Raquel so nice to help me and fix the problem for me. Again "Thanks So Much" madam as always very much appreciated.