Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

21 October 2006

Walang ma post...

Walang ma isip na i-post...so mag greet na lang ako...

Halu- friends kumusta kayong lahat? Ito na naman ako another boring entry... well, with the pics on my post hopefully na hindi kayo ma bored. Walang ma isip eh ( like meron? hehehe) at pagud lang po talaga. I feel a lot better now though, just needed a rest. Thanks Ghee!

Raq- ito na pala ang ebidensya hehehe...sorry just got a chance.

The princess...
passed 3 years na we gone to see the Disney On Ice at timing the week sa bday ni Julie. Before we went to the show Julie open her gift from Kathy & Tim first
isn't it sweet? They just so nice to treat Julie on her bday. Thanks so much you guys, very much appreciated! The show was good and we did enjoyed it. As always the kids are soooo cute to look at dressing up with their fave character.

Here's me & Kathy
more pics HERE...

To the birthday celebrants:

To my dear Mildred, I am very sorry I forgot your bday. Well, to be honest I did remember but just didn't get a chance, I wasn't feeling good for passed 3 days. I did tried calling you the day after your bday but all I got was a busy signal. But anyway here's a post card for you.
Love you friend!

For you GA:
Best wishes and God bless! Love you too...

And to the adorable princess Jasmine:
isn't she cute?! Great capture mom Lil!

Happy Sunday everyone and have a wonderful week ahead. God bless!



One more thing...
sa mga Grey's Anatomy fanatic gumawa ako ng blog for weekly update on the dating doctors... The update is courtesy of msnbc.com. I also link the weekly episode courstesy of abc.com ma click nyo sa bottom of my post.
Click this
and lets GO and talk about it! crazy meh! hahaha...



Vk- na received nako ang imong post card, salamat kaau ha you are so sweet and very thoughtful. Kookie they send their regards to you too. Thanks again we really appreciate it.