Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

18 October 2006

Quick Update...

Quick Update...

Ms. Yorokobee tag me this 2 weeks ago I think. Thought of doing this so i'll have an update. I don't feel good right now so this would be a quick one.

ON MY PLAYLIST...(lately)

I listen to any kind of music that sounds good specially the one will keep me awake at work.

Last week i start listening the xmas songs...my co-worker made fun of me and think i'm crazy. I told them, back in Pinas 1st week of September they start playing xmas music and some people start thinking or decorate already. am I right? oh- can you guys smell the spirit of xmas? hehehe... I know, thanksgiving muna.

ok- here's on my playlist lately:

...How To Save A Life by the Fray...recognize the song? This is the Grey's Anatomy Version, I just love it! It's my Thursday night drama soaps. click play to watch the video...


...Forever's Not Enough by Sarah Geronimo - I like this song, in some reason. I think she have a great voice...oh yeah nagreklamo na ang boss ko kasi daw he can hear it everytime i played the song.

...Best I Ever Had by Vertical Horizon - I went to their concert and remember this song na nagka eye to eye kami nung isang guitarist and he gave me a sweet smile *sigh! he is so cute...

...Ulan & Back To Me by Cueshe - like these songs too. I have been listening some Pinoy band, marami na rin akong nagustohan ng mga kanta from pinoy band isa na ang Cueshe of course...hehehe...

...London Bridge by Fergie - dunno why...

...Snakes On A Plane (Bring It) by Cobra Startship...one of julie's playlist and i just like it.

...Everytime We Touch by Cascada - mapasayaw ka talaga, love it!

...Hips Don't Lie by Shakira - would love to shake my hips just like her...hahaha...

Dami pa kaya lang sabi ni Yorokobee 7 lang daw. Thanks Bee eventhough na late na 'to.

Got Julie's replacement cell phone pala nung Monday, she's happy now. Hindi na ra miserable ang life nya. hahaha...
Here's her broken phone.
the phone still working though but can't see anything sa screen. Very clumsy talaga ang anak ko. Lahat na electronic toys nya I always insured them just incase something happen pero yong mamahalin na hindi kaya sa bulsa pag pinapalitan.

Ann- yes covered sa insurance pag lost or stolen or kahit anong mangyari sa phone. I have a funny story...When I flushed my cell phone in the toilet bowl that was kind of hurt kasi I didn't insured my phone. Got no choice to buy another one. You guys might be wondering how an earth I flushed my phone?...hehehe...Well, it was in my shallow sweater pocket, when I was just about to flushed the toilet it fell inside and my hand was already on the handle and accidentally pushed it. So, there it goes...I told Kathy about it and she's laughing at me. She told me, she read in one of the magazine that's normal accident for a cell phone. I don't feel stupid then huh. hahaha...

Anyway, supposed to be a quick update but got carried away.

Take care you all and enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs & kisses!