Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

26 October 2006

Just Wondering

Just Wondering...

Hello friends, musta? Miss me? I missed you all! Busy lang po talaga, sana na presidente na lang ako para hindi na ma vusy.

Anyway, here's why I'm wondering. Almost every night I log-in in blogspot. When you almost log-in in your blog or emails every night, you'd think you will forget your password that instant?!

This is what happened: Monday night I did log-in in my blog, I think I change the song & add couple blog links. Since, the blogspot was acting up I gave up and went to bed. Tuesday, I came home from work check my everyday email and saw this email:
I wonder why blogger email me this? I thought maybe one of the blog I created for friends or something. I am so curios so, I click the link...My mouth was dropped cause it's my blog.
How an earth?! I was just log-in Monday night! How can I forget my password since i used it every single day?. hmmm this is so interesting, don't you think?. Who could want to hacked my blog? Is my blog interesting enough that someone will try? Or just being a moron hacked someone's blog and do stupid thing, who knows?! I knew couple of friends someone got in or hacked their blog & email already, it's sad and so pathetic. Anyway, whoever you are don't you have anything exciting to do? And next time you try to log-in to people's blog don't be a moron by clicking the recovery or request a password since it will NOT go to your INBOX! You just made me laughed, GO eat rice you idiot!.

Anyway, is this happen to you na someone will try to log-in in your blog or email? I know maam Irel is a victim of this.

I'm tired...all for now, Happy Friday everyone and enjoy! Hugs & kisses to all.