Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

16 October 2006

Sari-saring Kwento

Sari-saring kwento...

Hello everyone- 'musta kayong lahat?! How's the weekend? Ours, not so bad a lazy busy weekend. Tom, cooked all afternoon he cook a cabbage rolls, hmm it was yummy. Julie in some reason she played animal crossing all day, i don't know why. It's been a long time we haven't played the game, watching her made me want to play too but I already start cleaning Tom's 'puter room, i'm sure if I sit down and played the game I wont finished cleaning.

Anyway, ito ang mga sari-sari kung kwento...hope na ok lang inyo at basahin nyo...

Monday - I came to work a little early so I can leave early too. As soon as I sat down kaagad tanong ang co-worker how was my weekend then asked kung tumawag ako sa sister niya about working sa store nila. Sabi ko pinag-awayan na namin ni Tom about me working another job. Sabi ni Tom na I already have one at mapapagod lang ako ng husto, in other words ayaw talaga niyang me to get another job. Pero gusto ko talaga pang experience lang kasi isa lang ang trabaho eh since I start working.

Anyhow, while me & my co-worker (lalaki) talking about the job, ang isa kung co-worker (babae) jump on our conversations at nag tanong kung saan daw ang store ng sister nya. Sinabi ko sa kanya kung saan and she said na she was in the area daw at ako naman na just want a conversation, tinanong ko siya na anong ginawa niya that area kasi i'm not that far. Aba, sagot pa niya na "non of my business" daw. I said right away na I know! 'yon tapos ang conversations. Sa totoo galit ako sa kanya at alam nyo anong ginawa ko, nag check ako sa works niya I didn't even care lahat na pages red pen kahit clear ang drawings niya nilagyan ko talaga na "you need to re-do the view and re-project the parts" wala akong paki-alam. She started it. hehehe...

Nang nag calm down na ako, in some reason I had the feeling na may mangyari sa cell phone ni Julie so, tinawagan ko ang phone company to add an insurance sa phone niya, ang mahal pa naman 5.99/month plus 70$ deductable. I got no choice so pina add ko na lang.

Well, sure enough Wednesday the 11th, when I called her sinabi niya sa akin na her phone was broke. Oh my- galit na galit ako sa kanya she just got the cell phone the 4th then she broke it right away. arrgggg...She said it was in her pocket and she didn't know what happened. The lcd screen got puntured and of course it's a physically damage I can't returned to the store. Luckily I listened my instict na i-insured ang phone nya just to make it sure. I'm not really happy cause I got to pay the deductable, well, at least it's only 70 than paying 300$. swerte pa rin.

Thursday - we had a meeting at work, we will be moving again to another building. This time it's 45 min drive from my house. I am not so happy about it, I might quit my job. sinabi ko na sa boss ko pero ayaw niya akong ipa quit. Sabi pa niya na kung mag offer daw na bigyan ako ng raise para hindi lang ako mag quit ok lang ba sa akin, without hesitation sinabi ko kaagad na of course I wont quit. Pero I think is not going to happen kasi DCX manager sa eng. graphics not happy na we are going to move. We the supplier should stay within 5 miles radius away from our customer. So, I think we'll be moving within the area or go back to our old building w/c is only 20 min drive from my house. We'll see...

Friday - we went to see the Disney On Ice at the palace. Every year we go see it with Kathy & Tim. They pay the ticket for us as a bday gift for Julie. Isa pa parang na tradition na rin namin na manood every year at we always look forward to see the kids dressed up with their character. They are soooo cute to look at.

Oh my- ang haba na nito a. Sorry po...Thanks for taking your time to read it.

Happy Monday everyone and enjoy the week.

walang magawa ito nag change na naman ng layout. hehehe. Kahit anong gawin ko na color in some reason i end up with the pink. why? kelangan pa ba 'tong itanong? hehehe. hope na magustuhan ninyo. I'm sure in december hindi na pink...we'll see...hehehe