Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

17 August 2006

THE MOST...

Tag from Jenny ... sorry Jen karon pa jud ko kahigayon. ***click the bolded words to see picture...

You have accomplished:
getting married, having a kid & have a career.

Disappointment:
after taking drafting & catia classes, I was thinking to get a degree but to chicken to do it.

Where you spend your time on:
PC?, blogging?, gardening

You have neglected:
organizing and exercise

You have collected:
china dishes, shoes & purses... one time hubby lined up all my shoes just to show me how many shoes i have and told me how many times she tripped on my shoes...hehehe...sana kinuha-an ko ng picture.

Item you take care of:
important documents

Moment you were happy:
my wedding of course at ng umuwi kami last year & stayed almost 5 weeks. kasi everytime umuwi kami we only stayed at least 2 or 3 weeks pareho kasi kami merong trabaho. so last year we decided to stay longer and without pay. sayang ano?

Angry you've been:
when someone talking BS & have everybody worked up! hahaha.

You have cried:
when i'm sad & happy. lately kahit ano na lang lalo na sa mga shows na pinanood ko pinoy drama eh. hehehe.

Pain you've experienced:
16 hrs of labor. my julie just wont come out!. my water broke Oct 5th at 10:30 p.m. and she came out Oct 6th at 2:30 p.m.

You have been teased about:
don't remember. hmmm i would say have kurikong? hahaha!

Prettiest time you've felt:
everytime i wake up in the morning to see my naked face.

Ugliest time you've felt:
when i feel sad.

You've been loved by:
my hubby, daughter and my family back home. also i'm sure all my real friends.

You love:
hubby, daughter, my family back home and all my nicest friends

Word you used:
sagpa ka karon (actually nakuha ni nako kay Kookie) and itsa karon gawas or sapa!

Item you've used:
pc at home & pc at work. CLICK THIS to see it... =~_^=... dadalawa pa para hindi mabitin... hehehe...on my left for my real work ,on my right for my email and PSP. hehehe. joke lang. nakagawa na nga ako ng header. just for now though. when i start my training next week i'll be busy practising for real work. the one on the left will be gone soon. we're not using workstation anymore all PC's now. extra extra, walang magawa kinulayan namin si Mr. Potato Head ng chrome.hehehe.

Food you made:
sushi and any stir fry.

Amount you have spend in one time:
$600.00 on laptop without hubby permission. bought it from co-worker. tawa ako nito kasi ino-offer niya sa isa kung coworker but the thing is he need to write a check, ayaw niya ng cheke so sabi ko i will pay you through paypal. so, ayon nag oo naman. ang hindi niya alam na paypal will charge him and it will take 3 days to transfer to his account. hehehe. he was pissed off about it. pero wala na siyang magawa binigay na niya ang laptop sa akin.

You have spend on:
clothes, shoes and food.

You have screamed:
riding on Magnum XL-200...my very 1st na nag ride ng Magnum XL-200 akala ko na mamatay na ako at sinabi ko na that was it no more roller coaster ride anymore. 2 yrs ago we went back at can't resist it so ito ang mukha namin ni julie napaka horor talaga! CLICK THIS ... si julie napaiyak talaga pero didn't stopped us to ride it again the next day. loka ano? hehehe...then we rode the Millennium Force, ok here i am again, i said that was it for me NO MORE ROLLER COASTER RIDE this time I mean it... Physical Dimension for Magnum XL-200 and Millennium Force

Game you have played:
online games for pass time.

Tag U maam Irel kung naa ka time i know your busy, Glorie para naa na ka update, Mildred to start your blog hehehe, Kukang & Sally para welcome sa blog nyo. human na naman ang mga bisdak ladies gi tag ni Jenny diay so dili na lang nako i tag ug utro. Sino pa? Kung gusto nyo na lang.

Happy Friday everyone! Take care and God Bless!