Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

10 July 2006

Update Update

Hello everyone, how are you guys doing? Hope all well with you guys. Miss meh? I miss you all!

Kahit hindi ako bumibisita sa inyong mga tahanan o' mag reply ng email nyo, palagi ko kayong ini-isip. Busy lang po talaga, babawi din ako pag mag slow down na kami sa trabaho.

Speaking of work, I'm getting excited because we'll be switching to PC. From workstation to PC the only thing we can't access internet only emails thru DCX. And guess what, sa drawing & illustrations namin we'll be using Adobe Illustrator CS2. That means maka practice na ako sa pixeling, sounds good right madame Lolli? For me hindi ako excited para sa work, excited ako other things. hehehe

One thing too we're not be using CATIA anymore, (I take that back, I believe we'll have one machine for printing welds report and all) we'll be using right hemisphere program. What's good about it it's a lot faster in times projecting parts and bringing the whole engine. Using CATIA to bring the whole engine it will takes hours and take days to project the whole engine, with the right hemisphere it will take minutes, that's it!. Everybody really getting excited about it specially who works in engine & wirings. Sa akin?, nah as long as makagawa ako ng mga pixels at layout ok na. hehehe. shhh atin lang to ha. I'm sure it'll not be hard to learn the whole program, I'm a fast learner and a good listener. *wink!

Oh yeah- Friday, I took Julie to work. As always she's a big help. Well- the reason I took her, she wants to see the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, instead of going home & pick her up to see the movie why not take her and go see the movie after work. Save me the gas, right? I'm to cheap I guess, hey gas so expensive right now. hehehe. Of course with the boss (supervisor) permission. Sarap pakinggan when my boss (manager) talked to Julie and I told him the reason why I brought her to work, wow- his reply was, she's welcome anytime at walang problema sa kanya! How nice diba?, Saan ako maka kuha ng trabaho na I can take my kid anytime I want, specially the type of job I have.

Musta pala ang 4th of July nyo? Sa amin ok lang, pumunta kami to see the fireworks with May. Malapit lang sa bahay ni May and we walk kasi 2 miles lang, we had fun and we met a Pinay her name is Sally, bago lang siya dito 2 years lang. Here's a few fotos, click me
.

Last thing, my dad's in-law is not feeling well right now, he's 89 yrs old and still trying so hard to survive just for his wife. Imagine they've been married over 60 years, I know it's hard for both them. Please include him with you guys Prayers and thanks so much.

Have a great week to all!
God Bless.
Hugs and kisses to all!