Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

16 July 2006

Thank You

Hi everyone, I just want to thank you for all the Prayers for my dad in-law. He is getting better now and he is going home tomorrow. He surely a fighter for the seek of his wife and love ones. We might go see him when I get my vacation soon.

Saturday, I went to my friend Martine's house for a graduation open house for her step-daughter. Had a great time as always. Oh yeah- they moved to their new place and their yard is my dream yard, no neighbor at the backyard and lots of land. The house sits on a 10 acres land and the place is so nice and quiet. Love it! meron pang in ground heated pool...puede akong maghubad pag maligo...hehehe...hey- yong 'lang tao ha, ako lang mag-isa syempre.

Here's some few fotos from Saturday, take a peek when you have time . *wink! CLICK HERE

So- what you guys been up to lately? Having a fun summer? Hows the weather in your place? Ours been so hot! and I'm feeling hot hot! oli oli oli oli...hehehe...Thank God for the AC right?

Time for me to go bed, nothing much going on...

and here's

The world's shortest fairy tale ... It's so beautiful that it makes you want to cry!!!!

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy "Will you marry me?" The guy said, "No" and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny and farted whenever she wanted. The End.

Have a great week and enjoy!