Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

06 October 2008

Perfect website for funny t-shirts

Each time Julie and I stroll around the mall she always stop by at the store that sells funny t-shirts. I have a funny story, one time when we stopped by at the store I found this t-shirt the wording on it, it made me scream, I can’t write the exact word but trust me it was very disturbing. The funny part was one of the sales person was running towards us to check out what’s going on; I was embarrassed yet at the same time laughing. We had to leave the store otherwise the more we look around the more they will kick us out. Anyway, I don’t have to go the mall anymore because I found the perfect website for funny t-shirts roadkilltshirts.com I am going to look one that is funny and appropriate for Julie.