Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

30 September 2008

I thought i need a moving trucks

Today is the saddest day at work. After lunch I saw HR and managements walked in announced the sad news. They are going to let people go. I got panicked in a way I might lose my job. They told us to packed all our personal stuff when they call our name because no one will coming back upstairs; no matter if staying or not. I start packing, most are my personal stuffs. Can you imagine I had to go through 3 file cabinets, I didn’t even know what’s going on. I’ve been in the company over 10 years and I accumulate a lot of stuff. It’s like my second home office you know. Looking all my personal belongings I might need moving trucks. wink*…kidding! Anyway, speaking of moving trucks, if you are in need of a moving trucks please visit upack.com for an affordable and great service.

Just a thought, imagine if I got let go HR will pack everything and guarantee whoever pack my stuff will be shaking their head.