Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

18 October 2007

Plain tired...

my 1st confession, to busy and to tired lately that's why i didn't get a chance to update this blog. i can't wait weekend so i can sleep in. opps forget i'm going to be busy this coming weekend so much house chores and laundry to do. speaking of laundry, do you guys do your laundry every week? i never do...i wait 'til we run out to wear. hehehe . if i run out a regular work clothes i got no choice to wear dress or skirt. funny cause my friend at work if they see me wear dress that means i didn't do laundry. hahaha...

anyway here's the Final Confession ... hehehe ... it's Thursday joke time!

Brittany was on her deathbed, with her husband Adam at her side.

She kept trying to tell him something, but he kept saying, "Shhhh, don't worry now darling, just rest."

"But honey," she whispered, "I need to make a confession before I die... I slept with your brother, your best friend, and your father."

"Don't worry about it, sweetie," replied Adam as he wiped the tears from Brittany's cheek, "I know. Why do you think I poisoned you?"

Have a wonderful day everyone!