Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

05 June 2006

Busy Days?

Hello everyone Happy Thursday!

I know this post it's kinda late but its better late than NO update right? hehehe...Na busy lang po.

Julie’s Spring Band Concert was successful and as usual they did a great job. Before the concert I asked her what to wear. Well, to make the story short, on my way home from work I stopped by at the store to pick up an outfit for her. The outfit I picked I thought was cute and appropriate for the concert but no sadly to say she didn't like it at all! We did argue and ended up yelling at her and say do whatever you want!. How I wished she still a toddler right now, I can dress her up the way I want even make/sew her own outfit. But I guess reality she’s not anymore and us a mother need to accept and give them a full support instead. Sure is Ms. Babette it's bittersweet.


See, this is what I missed, sew her own dress... ( I know she will hate me for posting these fotos, she thinks is an ugly baby :-)


1st dress I sewn for her and it's sewn by hand. Isn't she cute? lol . Look at that chubby cheeks and the hair. :-)

This is one has a matching jumper too.

I sew this dress during my friend Martine's wedding and it's the last dress I sewn for her :-(

Sad to say she wont let me sew a dress for her anymore.

Here's some fotos of the School Band Concert . I didn't took that much because we can't hardly see her. Hopefully next school year she'll grow an inch or two so we'll be able to see her. lol. We are happy to hear that she will join the jazz band next year. Tom can't wait, he loves jazz.

Oh yeah- she did make it to the talent show. I am really surprised because I didn't know that she sing and I can't believe she have a guts to do solo. Last year she was with a group of friends, they were dancing the tune of Boys & Girls by Good Charlotte. Here's couple of fotos from last year. 5th Grade Talent Show.

Saturday, since the weather was perfect, not so hot, not so cold I cleaned the garden and this time I finished it. Man, it was a jungle couldn’t believe I let it go for long time. Well, now it’s done I’ll be planting some annuals and give some color of my garden.

Monday, we went to Julie’s Honors Night. Surprisingly she received 3 awards. I wasn't expecting she’d get an award since in the 3rd quarter she had 2 B+, which I wasn't happy at all. But being in the new school and new environment and I know she need adjustments so I understand. After the program we took her to her favorite Mexican restaurant, on the way to the restaurant all of the sudden she cried. The reason was she was embarrassed because she only got 3 awards and her close friends got 4 or 5. We told her that she did a great job and she made us proud. We got in the restaurant she feels better and as soon as she gets done eating she said to her dad "Thanks daddy for taking me out" daddy's reply "Thank you for the awards" I thought that was cute of her thanking her Dad. Hindi siya nagpasamat sa akin siguro sa isip niya na I always gave her a hard time pag magka B siya. hehehe...

Ok here's the thing, we got this bumper sticker don't get me wrong I/we do proud of her but I don't know if I want to stick on the back of my van. What do you think guys? Awhile ago we had a conversations about it and she wants a good reason bakit daw ayaw ko sa bumper sticker. I have all kind of reasons but she will not accept it. For her I'm not proud of her.

Anyway, parang walang katapusan ito ah. hehehe. sorry napahaba po.

Here's the fotos from the Honors Night: First Batch and Second Batch .

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and view the fotos.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless Us All.