Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

31 May 2006

Happy...Tagged

Well, here I am back to my business. :-) . Got my computer's back over the weekend, it's way better and it's worth a wait. Hubby even bought a new case, an aluminum one to replace the junk I had. It's not that junk cause we paid a lot of money before but just so noisy. The new one is a lot quieter and cooler.

I missed you all! I will visit you guys soon, I'm just busy at this moment. hmmm let me see can I write/type it down? hehehe...

  • Busy at work big time! I'm working (not designing...hahaha...) 2 vehicles right now. No fun anymore, but no complain because I can still emailing and yacking.
  • June 1st - 7:00 p.m. Julie's band concert. (Speaking of Julie she had singing auditions last Tuesday for the Talent Show at school and the result will be posted tomorrow. Hope she'll make it.
  • June 1st - 7:30 p.m. WNBA Detroit Shock Ladies Night Out, CAN'T MAKE IT BCUZ OF JULIE'S BAND CONCERT :-( .
  • June 4th - Gina's daughter high school graduation.
  • June 11th - Tom's niece college graduation.
  • ........more to mentions ...busy...busy...busy... I'm sure everybody are!

*** !!! *** *** !!! *** *** !!! *** *** !!! *** *** !!! ***

I've been tagged by Sairus & madame Amy...Sorry took me forever to do it.

Here it is:

It’s a great thing to be able to count your blessings, even the simplest ones.

Instructions: Name ten (10) of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten (10) people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

Life’s simplest pleasures in my terms…

1. Love from my hubby & daughter
2. Hubby's cooking & Grocery Shopping
3. Computers & blogging
4. Music
5. Beer, Margaritas & Martini
6. Nature & Gardening
7. Talking with my family & friends over the phone
8. Being around with my friends minus the biatches ... hehehe ...
9. Hot gurlz ... hehehe
10. Fishing & Boating ~ makes me mad over the weekend, all I heard was the sounds of jetski & boat in our neighborhood, oh, I missed our boat wished we didn't get rid of it. Well, we donate it I'm sure whoever got it, is enjoying right now.

All done!

I know I'm late with this and seems like everyone have been tagged already. Oppsss maam Irel I think wala pa so do it lady no excuses! hehehe...

Fotos from May's b-day party and more coming from her camera.

Have a wonderful day and Hugz to all! God Bless!