Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

04 March 2006

Just an update

Not much going on besides busy specially at work. I am already 1 week late of my job package, I always finish my weld package a week advance but this time a week late already. Well, I have been taking a days off, either I'm sick or stay home with Julie. My boss is not complaining yet but he already knows for me, family comes first.


Yesterday, we went to May's daughter birthday party. It was a fun party indeed and also got to see May's almost finish house. May's craft or hobby's room looking pretty good and it will be our hang out room, like play mahjong and cards. Right May?! I better start save my quarters now huh?!.



Here's some photos taken last night.


The birthday celebrant, Jonna, doesn't she look lovely?

meh and Jonna

Jonna & Julie

The lovely ladies

MORE PIX HERE

Thank you and have a great week everyone!!!

oh yeah- I wont forget about this, the star of the night, 3rd plate and 5th beer. Lovely Kookie!