Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

26 February 2006

My week & My Animal Crossing

How’s every one’s doing this days?! Me, I am doing great! Thursday & Friday I took the days off for my turn to watch Julie, they don’t have school all week for mid-winter break. Thursday, I got sick but still manage to get up and took Julie shopping. She had a blasts picking up few outfits and I am too picking up stuff for her bedroom. Friday, I got up around 9 or so. Did my routine check email and some blahs... I went back to sleep cause I felt awful. Saturday, I am still sick but a little bit better since I slept most of the day Friday. I did some house works as usual while Tom’s in the kitchen cooking. He cooked a braised beef pot roast with red wine, onions, mushrooms and carrots. Hmmm that was good! We have been eating a good home cook meal this week and so happy about it. I will not take any credits cause I don’t cook at all. Well, I cook if I want or he wants some stir fry. Any kind of stir fry is my specialty. Love my own talaga ano?!


As promised to Amy’s (Frenchie) daughter Alyssa, I will show her my house from Animal Crossing. Before I was so crazy playing the Animal Crossing, I even fight with Julie. That was so funny cause I kept telling her I am your mom so I should play first. Poor thing, she just hand me the control without saying a word...hahaha...


Alyssa, here's my house all paid off!

Here's my Gold Statue proving that I paid my house.

Inside of my house...As you can see still Christmas! and you see that cockroach? I haven't been playing for long time.


My grand piano, I got it from shaking a Tree!

My tree in the corner. You see all my snowman furnitures I received that from Mr. Snowman. As you know, every time you build a perfect snowman, Mr. Snowman will give you a present right?


Here's my Upstairs bedroom


Here's me on my bed sleeping ...hehehe...


Here's my basement full of junk!


My Fish Collections, I only need 3 more fish to complete my collection? Alyssa, have you complete your fish collection yet?


My Inssects Collections...As you can see I still need to catch more insects. Julie have a lot already, how about you?


Here's my Account! (How I wish I have that much money in my bank right now, I could visit you Alyssa and play animal crossing with you...hehehe...) How much money do you have in you account? I can give you some if you want? hehehe...


Our town full of weeds.


I am talking with my old pal Admiral...


And my friend Velma, haven't talk to her for 6 months...hehehe...


Me with my golden shovel...(How I wish I have a golden shovel right now so that I can dig some money in my backyard...hehehe...)


Me, caught a fish!


Last but not the least, Julie's Silver Statue for being second paying her house off.

Alyssa, hope you enjoy or like what I have in my Animal Crossing. Have your Mom take some pictures of your Animal Crossing, I would love to see them. Bisous!

Happy Sunday every one and Have a great week ahead!