Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

04 February 2009

Camotes Island where I want to be

With our situation right now hubby and I we’re talking moving to a bit warmer place. In a way I’m kind of excited, however, Julie will be the problem because she won’t move out in this state. I know one of her reason is her friends; so, we might let her finish high-school and off we go!

You know, our place in Camotes Island, Philippines would be perfect for me, our shoreline property just beautiful. The only problem hubby and Julie will not move there. They have their reasons and I certainly understands their concerned. But then again, I keep thinking of the beautiful shoreline property. I’ve heard Wilmington, North Carolina has plenty those beautiful shoreline property; I should check out Wilmington NC real estate who knows I might find a property just like what we have in Camotes Island.