Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

23 October 2008

Get competitive insurance quotes

I was driving in the freeway I notice a car was blinking his/her high beam I guess telling me to speed up. Well, I was in the fast lane and doing 80-85 mph so I told myself yeah whatever. Then he/she didn't stop even getting so aggressive. I kind of slow down because I know can't pass me. When he/she got a chance, “SHE” pulled in front of me and speeds up! What a b**ch! She must be doing 100mph because I was doing 85 and she's already about maybe 10 cars ahead of me. You know if we were in slow traffic I would slammed my brakes. It won’t be a problem for me because it’ll be her fault and pretty sure she has auto insurance. Speaking of auto insurance, if you’d like a trusted for precise and dependable information about auto insurance InsuranceBureau.com is the place to go; guarantee you’ll get sense of balanced information and competitive insurance quotes.