Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

18 September 2008

Tag and the promotional items we got

1. Where have you lived for most of your life? I in my 13 years in Cagayan De Oro City and 10 years in Cebu City before I cam here in Michigan.

2. What was the last compliment you received, and when? Hmmm like? wink* well- almost everyday I received compliment with all my layout designs. And thank you, you know who you are.

3. Do you prefer to call or text? text before, now call. I don't bother text messaging anymore.

4. How many people do you trust 100%? hmmm 1 or 2

5. Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing? from our favorite store and during our shopping day they have a good promotional items we surely took advantage and got the great item!

6. What’s the last movie you saw in the theatre? hmmm oh yeah of course " Wanted "

7. Can you live without the computer? it depends. if I'm home all day definitely not!

8. Ever got so drunk you couldn’t remember the entire night? yes...my daughter reminded me. hehehe

9. Favorite flower? pink rose

10. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? to work or not. I chose not, no school today and taking Julie to her doctor.

11. Have you memorized your social security number/sss number? yes

12. Who was the last person to make you cry? hubby last night

13. What happened at 10:00 am today? watching teleserye

14. Did you know that Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey got married? yes of course big news in entertainment industry.

15. What are your plans for tomorrow? go to work come home and maybe blogging wink*.