Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

28 July 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt ~ Creative

Creative ... my creations. Sewing was my passion before I start working. My husband was the one who taught me how to sew and challenge me with my creativity.

This is the 1st dress i sewn by hand, when my husband saw it he was really impressed and introduce me the electric sewing machine, it's an old sewing machine he had but it works good. After awhile he decided to buy me a new one since i enjoyed it a lot.

This dress I made when my friend got married and it's the last dress i made for her. I really missed my sewing.

sorry for posting this i know is not christmas yet lol, just want to show you guys that i do crafts too. wink* more [HERE].

my daughter creation. she made a scarp for her school project.

Dresses i sewn when my daughter was a toddler.

This is it. Happy weekend everyone. God bless!