Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

10 June 2007

Tag from Genalyn

Another tag from Genalyn ... This is way long over due. I am really sorry Gen, been busy and I kept putting off all the tags i got to be fair to others who tagged me. Ok here it is.

Instruction:Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. win big lotto to buy my own jet! :D.

2. i do my laundry when i run out something to wear.

3. i shop until i drop. :-)

4. i can sit in front of my computer until my hubby yells at me to get off my ass!

5. when i julie gets hurt i laugh my ass off (bad mom huh!) well it's vice versa.

6. its annoyed my when someone tells me i'm fat!

7. i can go without sleep if there's something need to be done.

Gen again sorry ha. Take care as always. muuaahh.