Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

15 June 2007

My work place

This is my work place, isn't it dark? Yes, I like it dark it so easy on my eyes specially staring at the monitor for 8 hrs.

How 'bout you? How dark is your work place? :-)

I remember 2 or 3 yrs. ago when we were in our old building, we had a big window plus too many lights. We complained but we can only shut off the certain area. In my area i'm close to a window and to our receptionist w/c big biatch. Anyhow, I did complained but this biatch kept saying she likes the light and she needs to work. yeah right! My hubby even made me a box to put over my monitor but it didn't work. I was so mad, you know what i did? I went to an eye doctor got a doctor's note that i can't have light on my area. hehehe. Yep, as soon my boss read the note right away they turned off all the lights in our area. The receptionist have nothing to say. hahaha.

Happy weekend everyone and God bless!