Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

12 June 2007

Just about time

Today wasn't so bad at all. At work since I have the final color for the weld symbols the only thing to do is to finish up all my graphics for the whole body complete but don't know how fast I could finish it. I believe need to finish this month. Wish me luck :-) .

Then when I get home from work I decided to work on my neglected yard :-(. How could I ignored it. Well, my allergy been so bad this year and just couldn't work outside. Around 6 pm I went outside start trimming all the shrubs and tress. With the help of my sweet angel it went fast! After 4 hrs here's how much I trimmed [HERE] can you believe that? I just put it in the patio and I will put it in bags this weekend cause garbage day IS on Monday. What a relief! Now tomorrow I'm going to try to beautify my garden :-) , its so much to do!. Wish me luck on this one too. :-)

Thanks everyone for passing by really appreciate.

PPP members if you want to be added in my PPP Blogroll leave me a message and don't forget to leave your link.