Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

03 June 2007

Blogs I Create for Friends & Family

I'm no expert making blogs or designing a blogs. But before I proceed I just want to thank to Raquel for teaching me to understand the HTML’s. I know nothing about it when I start blogging. She’s the one also who introduce me the blogspot. At first I was hesitant to do it because when she told me how to change or update the layout, right away I said I don’t think I can do it mine as well stayed at one blog site that I know already. But she insists and even offer that she will show me step by step to do it. Thank God that I am a fast learner wink* otherwise it would be so embarrassing, right Raq?

Also I want to thank the entire FREE blog layout out there.

Here’s the links of the blogs I put together for friends, couple of them I still maintain for them.

***Sister & Nephew

***Friends
***Still working on this baby blog, can't decide it yet :-)***
I will add some pics later.