Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

27 March 2007

Tag from Arlene

… thanks for tagging me Ms. :-)5 THINGS YOU LOVE OR POSSIBLE COLLECTION OF THINGS A WOMAN CAN HAVE: (i’ll just have a simple 5 things i love)

1. make up … w/o it my daughter will not go out with me.

2. pc … don’t know what to do w/o it. right? :-)

3. cellphone … just incase i get lost.

4. coffee … gotta have it in the morning so we can talk. :-)

5. electricity … this is the most important for me, why?. kasi kung walang kuryente can’t function at all. walang internet (take note #1 ang internet), no heat, can’t cook and all. Saturday around 4 in the morning our power was out & didn’t came back ’til late afternoon. We were at May’s house all day to keep warm. Thanks Kukang really appreciated.

Ito lang muna i’m still not feeling good. I’ve been caughing like crazy, mga 3 days na ‘to. :-(