Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

06 October 2006

It's all about her

Mother Daughter Poem
By Wilma Watson
I love you, my daughter, with all my heart
I’ve adored you all from the very start
I thank God for making you who you are
To me you’re just like shining stars
You give me encoouragement and praise
I so appreciate your special ways
I love to talk with you and share
You show me that you really care
I’m so proud to call my friend
On one another we can depend
With you in my life I am blessed
My daughter, you are the very best


A Father's Love
Your fingers curl up tight to make a fist
Your lips purse up as to make a kiss
Your eyes so bright, joy is all they bring
Your presence would cause angels to sing

Your first day filled and broke my heart
For I knew then that we would be apart
There is nothing more important to me
Then giving you my love for all eternity.


Wow- it sure time flies. 12 years old! seems like she just turned 2 yrs. old, I wish! That means i'm getting older too. Reminiscing while she was still a baby just melt my heart, I missed it.

I'll be home tomorrow so I can get ready a little handaan for her, just for us.

About going to the mall with her friends I just can't let her go, she's only 12 & i don't have the heart to let her walk around in the mall with friends specially weekends, there's lots of teenagers hang around inside the mall and i'm just so scared. I'm sure you mommies out there understand how i feel. I talked to her yesterday with a little bribe hehehe (i know its not good) she said i can go but not too close with them. She can be a stinker sometimes...hahaha...

The tittle "it's all about her", so, here's more pics to share with you all. I create all these tonight, hope you guys don't mind. Enjoy!




Happy Friday everyone and have a wonderful weekends. God bless!

oh yeah- thanks so much sa mga comments nyo in my previous post, again truly appreciate it. Sorry nga pala hindi ako nakapag reply, kasi busy lang po. And I will visit you guys soon. Hugs & kisses.