Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

22 September 2006

How am I suppose to live?...

…with out a husband for 5 days was kind of hard kasi walang nagluluto. Hindi naman na ayaw kung magluto para bang nasanayan ko na na pag uwi galing sa trabaho may haponan na nakahanda. At pag weekend naman always have a big dinner na masarap. Saturday, Tom’s left at 4 in the morning, of course I stayed up all night so natulog ako boung hapon. Dinner time I asked Julie what’s for dinner or what you want for dinner? Sagot niya wala daw ang daddy niya so walang dinner. So wala nga kaming dinner, she just grabbed a hot pocket and I had rice with bagoong. Sunday got pizza, we had left over ‘yon na lang an kina-in namin for 3 days. Talagang tamad ano at walang kwentang ina! hehehe.

Wednesday around 4 p.m got a call from Tom that he is going to miss his flight, he got lost on the way to return the rental car. He was still trying to make it so, he was speeding but when he passed the truck police caught him and nailed him for 85mph. Right there $150.00 for the ticket. Finally he found his way but no time anymore. Meanwhile, I called the airline to change his flight & ask how much would cost? na shock naman ako to change his flight I need to pay 50$ plus the cost for one way ticket w/c 304$ and for the next day flight. I called him back and he said he will just get a hotel room. I was frustrated kasi I paid his round trip for 291$ & one way 304$ arrrggg...ayon umuwi na lang ako from work hoping na I can find a cheaper one online. Well, sad to say walang mahanap pero I found a last flight from NWA for the same price. So, i called him back sabi nya naka check in na daw siya, I told him to cancelled the room & go to the airport to pick up the ticket. Luckily walang charge sa pag cancelled sa room 200$ pa naman. Sorry daming $$$ sign, frustrated lang talaga sayang eh. Walang imik na lang ako at least he's home safe & sound.

Thursday, yipppeee!!! may dinner na kami. hehehe. walang hiya ano? I was at work tinawagan niya ako na nag grocery daw siya at magluto ng chicken. He cooked "chicken supreme" hmmm napakasarap very tasty talaga.

Bukas birthday ng asawa ko, another year older. Bigyan ko sana siyang surprise party kaya lang ayaw kung magalit siya kasi hate na hate niya ang suprise. I did mentioned it to him couple months ago, he said don't you dare! So, ito walang party kami lang at magluto daw siya bukas. I might invite couple friends to play mahjong.

For you honey:



Ok all for now, you guys have a wonderful weekend! Love you all and God bless!