Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

27 September 2006

Fall na pala?

... I didn't even know it's already Fall, how sad is that?! The only thing I know or notice when I leave to work I need a light jacket cause its cold in the morning. Couple days now been in the 40's. Summer over na talaga. So, how's the Fall everyone?

Thanks so much talaga sa inyong mga greetings, Tom & I very much appreciated.

Monday, Tom got invited to watch his friends jazz band practice and took Julie with him. Well, before he got invited, he mentioned to his friend that Julie got the 1st chair for the trumpet in her school band. Her band teacher had them play individual and decide who'll get the first chair. We got the result last Friday and we are so happy & proud of her. She can lose her chair if someone want to challenge her but so far there's no one.

Anyho, Tom's friend decided to invite her to watch them practice. So, they went to the jazz band practice. (sayang walang pictures). At first as Julie said it was so awkward cause they're in the 40's and she's only 11. But time passed she didn't even notice that she's having a great time. They even have her played with the band. How I wished I was there to watched them played. She said if they invite her again she'll go in a heart beat. Her first school band concert will be next month can't wait.


This week umpisa na pala ang Catechism ni Julie, guess what? I completely forgot about it. Luckily I was looking for a number in my cell phone, while searching the number it happened saw the Religious Education # and it hit me, so I called right away. I'm lucky enough that there's still have available for Wednesday. I like Monday or Tuesday pero close na. So, I stopped by yesterday to register her and today is her 1st day at late na naman sa pag pick up nya. hehehe. I got tuck in the traffic just like on the way to work.

Ang haba na nito ah. Sorry ha, hindi pa naman exciting, saksak ang storya at boring pa.

But before I stopped one more muna ha...

Today at work we had a bday month pot luck, I'm supposed to bring a pancit but got busy last night. So I brought a rye bread with dill dip, it wasn't bad puro naman mga american eh. Pero hinahanap talaga nila ang pancit. I told them na next week na lang.

Also I took my camera at work to take a pics of my 2 co-worker para sa presentation nila sa coop. Sabi pa ng supervisor ko he feel sorry for them na they let me took their pictures. hahaha. an evil laugh. Anyway, isa kung kung co-worker he filed up his pop cans, how many times na wanted to knock it down. hehehe. at isa pa sa kaka bored may origami pa. Here's the pics
1st & 2nd .

Happy Friday everyone and enjoy you guys weekend. Hugs & kisses to all!

To Ate Nina, hope to you feel better soon. Love you Ate!

GA- I miss you, saan ka na? Share ng pics sa birthday ni Joanna.