Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

27 August 2006

Wedding Ring

How you guys weekend? Hope you guys had great one. Mine, not so bad, I did work on Julies bedroom. I would say all done except the light and shelfs on her desk area. I upload some photos in my fotoblog CLICK THIS . Please keep in mind na I share my creations for being proud not for showing up. Hoping na you get what I mean. I'm just happy na I have a hidden talent that I can be proud of. nakkss ha! just kidding! I'm happy the results and so as Julie of course. Kathy you should be proud of me! hehehe. I know you'll say finally!

Anyway here's something I want to share to all ...this is forwarded email from friend Mildred or GieGie...

Why is the wedding ring placed on the fourth finger ?

Please follow the below step, really god make this a miracle (this is from a Chinese excerpt)

Firstly, show your palm, centre finger bend and put together back to back Secondly, the rest 4 fingers tips to tips. Games begin, follow the below arrangement, 5 finger but only 1 pair can split.




Try to open your thumb, the thumb represent parents, it can be open because all human does go thru sick and dead. Which are our parents will leave us one day.

Please close up your thumb, then open your second finger, the finger represent brothers and sisters, they do have their own family which is too they will leave us too.

Now close up your second finger, open up your little finer, this represent your children. Sooner or later they too will leave us for they got they own living to live.

Nevertheless, close up your little finer, try to open your fourth finger which we put our wedding ring; you will be surprise to find that it cannot be open at all. Because it represent husband and wife, this whole life you will be attach to each other.

Real love will stick together ever and forever.

Thumb represents parents
Second finger represent brothers & sisters
Centre finger represent own self
Fourth finger represent your partner
Last finger represent your children

Have a great week everyone and enjoy! God Bless...