Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

14 May 2006

Mother's Day...Survey

To everyone, thanks so much for all your sweet greetings, comments and messages in my tagboard. I surely appreciate them all.

To my pangGa, I will greet you again since yours will be on the 26th. Thanks for all your sweet emails and of course being a friend. Sorry po kung hindi man ako maka pag reply kaagad, you know already my excuse, my new one is tamad lang po...hehehe...

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. Mine, as usual pampered on my day. No breakfast in bed though, I was saving my stomach for an Italian lunch/dinner buffet. We went to the same place last year an Italian restaurant, Palazzo di Bocce. As always foods are superb!

Here's some fotos I would like to share with you all. Mother's Day Fotos...

Survey:
I was tagged by Karen on this survey. Sorry Miss took me forever to do it.
Here we go:

1. Are you in a serious relationship right now? YES
2. What is on your mouse pad? no mouse pad
3. What's your favorite fruit? right now banana
4. Do you wish to be a pilot someday? yes, so when i buy an airplane I can fly by myself...anyone will fly with me? it’s FREE!

5. What is the color of your pants right now? already wearing blue pj’s
6. Do you have a lot of admirers? of course! hahaha
7. Do you think about your love problems? all the time!
8. Is your computer in your bedroom? i’m using Julie’s lap top at this moment in her bedroom.
9. Is your hair long or short? med
10. Do you like going to the supermarket with yourparents? before yes!
11. How much is your allowance for one month!? tsikret!
12. How long does it take for you to fix your hair? working days i don’t pay attention, comb & go...weekend, 2 sec. using my fingers...hehehe...special occasions? you don’t wanna know.
13. Where did you go last night? just stay home
14. What you had for breakfast this morning? nothing ~ just coffee
15. What did you have for dinner last night? spaghetti hubby cooked....yummmmyyyyy
16. Do you sleep alone? i’m married what do you think?
17. Who is beside you now? no one, alone in julie’s bedroom
18. What is the last thing you touched before you went on the computer? cd
19. Who's the hottest girl/guy you know? girl? of course me! hahaha...still Angelina Joli though she’s still pregnant she still hot! guy? hmmmmm, can't think of right now!
20. The best feature of the girl/boy you like? pretty eyes & face
21. The sweetest thing someone could say? You are a great person!
22. Something you want to tell him/her? Thanks for everything honey, you are the best!
23. Why do you like him/her? very understanding and supporting
24. Inner/outer beauty? both but really more inner beauty
25. Ever had a dream come true? i guess
26. Do you like the smell of durians? not really
27. You ever wished you were royalty? yes, so I can do whatever I want & tell people who’s mean to shut the hell up!
28. What's the worst thing you've done all week? pig out & sit my butt off in front of the tv
29. Are your parents asleep now? nope, cuz it’s day time in Pinas right now.
30. How much do you love your gf/bf/husband... I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART!


All for now, you guys have a wonderful week! Love you all!

Oh yeah- I am tagging to anyone who wants to do it. But maam Ylan & maam Irel sure will do it.