Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

26 April 2006

I got Flowers

I received an email from my friend Martine, so sweet can't resist to share to all of you.

MARTINE
To: coz@daimlerchrysler.com
04/25/2006 03:10 PM Subject flowers

hey girlie!

Yesterday, Richard and Jade went for a walk around the house. I was watching her from the windows. She looked so cute. She was bending down and picking dandelions. She had a handful of them and came running in the house. I thought she was going to say "Here mom, I picked these for you!." NO. Instead she says:

"Look mom, these are for Auntie CARLOTA!!!!!"

what the heck?!!

anyways, i've been soooooooooo busy. being a loser. too much too do - as usual. need a vacation BAD. anyways, you have a great day! bye!

...my flower from Jade...

~~~****~~~****~~~****~~~****~~~****~~~****~~~Here she is, isn't she cute?!

Thank You So Much Jade! I Love You!

~~~****~~~****~~~****~~~****~~~****~~~****~~~

So, what you guys been up to? Anything exciting? Me, same as usual, still busy at work. Tambak ang trabaho, grabe ang pressure ko ngayon kasi lahat may deadline at isa pa lahat na engineers walang pasensya puro init ang ulo. Hindi na lang ako mag reklamo kasi swerte parin ako meron akong trabaho. I am surely grateful and I thank God everyday.

Ito na ang ebidensya ko. hehehe . Tinawanan ko na lang para naman hindi sasakit ang ulo ko.

Kelangan matapos ko ito sometimes next week kasi meron pang maraming naghi-hintay.

Oh yeah- tomorrow I am taking Julie to work because it's "Take Your Child to Work Day" and so perfect I'll have some help. For sure I'll put her to work.

All for now friends, have a wonderful day!

Hugs and Kisses! ♥♥♥