Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

18 March 2006

St. Patrick's Day Fun!

PLS. DON'T LEAVE ANY MESSAGE IN MY TAG BOARD FOR ADVERTISEMENT
THIS IS A FRIENDLY JOURNAL/BLOG, ALL I ASK IS RESPECT!!!
THANK YOU.

Over 12 years na ako dito sa Michigan, first time I went with my friend Kathy to go out in St. Patrick's Day. We went after work around 3:00 p.m., on the way to the Irish pub we stop by at Wendys pick up something to eat so that we wont get drunk so easy. hehehe . Got into the place the line wasn't so bad, we waited outside about 10 mins to get in. Got inside, wow- it was so crowded, first time I'm inside a pub that can't hardly move, too many people. It's St. Patrick's Day, one of the big holidays, plus it's a final 4 for NCAA. Well, we found our way to the bar and order our 1st beer and it's free :-) . Grab our drinks and went infront the band where Kathy's friend played. It was hard to move around but we manage ourselves to have fun.

Here's some photos from last night.

Beer anyone?

The Crowd around 4 p.m.

Kathy & I having a good time!

Having a picture with these 2 lovely ladies, I think it's cool!

I think this foto was after my 4th beer... :-)

Cheers!

Nadean you missed the fun! Kathy & I had a great time indeed!
more pix here...St. Patrick's Day...

Enjoy you guys weekend!