Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

28 March 2006

Just sharing some photos...

Well, do you guys like my new layout? I choose the color pink just to show my girlie inside of me, *wink! Thanks so much for all the messages in my tag board, really appreciate it.

Anyway, here's some photos of my nephew, just graduated from elementary.
Congratulations John! So proud of you!

Mother & Son

To my sister Gloria Happy Happy Birthday!

2 new albums added on myphotoalbum.

******************************************************

Maybe you already know about this...but in case you don't...

Paramedics will turn to a victim's cell phone for clues to that person's identity. You can make their job much easier with a simple idea that they are trying to get everyone to adopt: ICE.

ICE stands for In Case of Emergency. If you add an entry in the contacts list in your cell phone under ICE, with the name and phone number of the person that the emergency services should call on your behalf, you can save them a lot of time and have your loved ones contacted quickly. It only takes a few moments of your time to do.

Paramedics know what ICE means and they look for it immediately. ICE your cell phone NOW! If there's more than one, ICE1, ICE2, ICE3, etc.

Have a great day and enjoy the rest of the week!