Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Google
 

20 February 2006

My New Place

Hello everyone welcome to my new place. I just love my new place and having fun learning all kind of stuff. Of course with the help of a friend Raquel, without her help this would not happened cause I am lazy figuring things out. With her patience, I found my artistic inside of me. (loud baya, balak man si manang oi!). Proud to say I put together the header & the background and of course all the colors combination. I thought it turned out well. What do you think?

Anyway, we did went to the party and got lost on the way. Thanks for the cell phone I found my way to the party. It's an hour drive, we got there the race already started. Well, all I can say got my jello shots not much cause I have to drive home and as usual party went well and the food was always great. Here's some pics, I will upload the rest when I get chance.


Here's the looks of a hungry people!

Meh, my friend Martine & her daughter Jade

Kris, Meh & Martine

Julie and Jade

This is it for now. Thanks everyone and have a great week!